Latest Unit Sold: #01-45 on 30-Aug-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 26-09-2021: Book an Appointment to view Daintree Residence Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 15-01-2021: Read New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read more about Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 30-12-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 11-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 06-10-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 06-07-2020: Download and view the Daintree Residence E-Brochure
- 20-06-2020: New Floor Plan for Daintree Residence is now available
- 11-06-2020: The Daintree Residence Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 26-05-2020: Updated Site Plan for Daintree Residence released
- 10-05-2020: Daintree Residence Location Map have been updated
- 24-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 17-04-2020: Daintree Residence 360° Showflat Virtual Tour is available now !
- 03-04-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 25-03-2020: Full Project Details for Daintree Residence have been updated
- 04-03-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 16-01-2020: Latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 11-01-2020: Visit Daintree Residence Today! Check Out the Latest Price List!
- 13-11-2019: Read Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 10-11-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 01-10-2019: Find out more about the URA Master Plan 2019 on Beauty World
- 01-08-2019: Know more about the future development of Beauty World and Jalan Anak Bukit
- 30-03-2019: More about the Developer of Daintree Residence
- 02-09-2018: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Daintree Residence Video.
- 28-07-2018: Official Launch Of Daintree Residence. Price List Released!
The experience of acquiring and owning S P Setia properties is truly memorable and unique. Being the No. 1 pure-play property developer in Malaysia, S P Setia has created meaningful developments to meet every need. With a portfolio comprises of townships, eco-sanctuaries, luxury enclaves, high-rise residences as well as integrated mixed developments, S P Setia is committed to uplifting the quality of lifes by designing places where people can thrive while minimising the impact on the environment.
S P Setia is the pioneer in coining the concept of Live Learn Work and Play, a philosophy that encompasses the spectrum of human activity. The Group always strives to connect with its communities by creating ecological features and sustainable living environments that enrich lives.
S P Setia has completed and handed over 2 property developments in Singapore, namely 18 Woodsville and Eco Sanctuary. Its latest development is the Daintree Residence.
Daintree Residence is located at Toh Tuck Road and within walking distance to the nearby Beauty World MRT Station. Both the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) are within close proximity providing ease of accessibility to residents who drive. Daintree Residence is surrounded with many amenities such as Bukit Timah Food Centre, Beauty World Plaza and the popular eateries along Cheong Chin Nam Road.
You can find more amenities nearby with the Daintree Residence Amenities Page.
If you have not visited the sales gallery, book an appointment with us or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view Daintree Residence ShowFlat as we may be closed at certain days/time. Booking your appointment will ensure that you will be attended by our professional sales personnel during your visit.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Daintree Residence are on a first come first serve basis.
Daintree Residence is a newly launched lush condominium occupying a sprawling land size of 201,500 sq ft along Toh Tuck Road in District 21 of Singapore. The development comprises 327 luxury apartments and are made up of 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom types. All the apartments are finely finished and furnished with French top-tier De Dietrich home appliances. Daintree Residence is an architectural masterpiece designed by the award-winning ADDP Architects. Complete with quality finishing, Daintree Residence offers excellent lifestyle and locational attributes that every homebuyer seeks. Future residents can enjoy the splendours of nature in this verdant 5-storey condominium. The 330-metre Treetop Walk connecting the 2 Wings of Daintree Residence gives a magnificent panorama view of the Valley and the Rainforest. The hammock bay and 50-meter leisure pool provides residents with fun and relaxation getaway.
The design of Daintree Residence seeks to protect a 50-year-old heritage raintree on the original site in Singapore. The tree will be the featured landmark within the completed development for the enjoyment of the residents and their guests. A certified arborist was consulted to evaluate the tree’s health during the construction activities and precautionary actions were taken to mitigate any hazards that may have harm the tree.
Every apartment of Daintree Residence offers smart living technology that gives greater security and convenience to its future residents from the comfort of their home. With Biometric door lock, IP camera, and Intelligent doorbell, residents can now securely monitor their home even when they are away. Future owners of Daintree Residence can also opt to upgrade their condo with smart control over more features such as air conditional and lightings, panic button, smart plug, smoke detector, motorized curtains and others.
Daintree Residence is situated in a quiet enclave with lush landmark, providing residents with an urban escape but yet close to all convenient amenities. The development is a short walking distance to the nearby Beauty World MRT Station and just several stations away from Orchard Road. Owners of Daintree Residence who drive can easily access to Raffles Place (CBD) and Jurong Lake District (2nd CBD) via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE). When it comes to amenities, Daintree Residence has everything residents ever need. Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World Plaza, Cheong Chin Nam Eateries and Bukit Timah Market & Food Centre are all within close proximity. Parents need not worry about their children’s education as this luxurious condominium is closed to many prestigious educational institutions, such as Methodist Girls’ School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Bukit Timah Primary School, Raffles Girls Primary school, Nanyang Girls’ High School, Hwa Chong Institution and National Junior College. The exclusive residence of choice, Daintree Residence invites you to your place on the lush side of life!
Read more in depth about Daintree Residence: Lush Side of Life.
Aspiring homeowners may now view and download Daintree Residence Floor Plan here.
Book An Appointment to view Daintree Residence ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Daintree Residence Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.